Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Globally Legal

So, as most of you may know (or may not) it was my birthday on the 22nd of June and I turned 21. I am now officially legal all over the world. I will no longer have to ask my colleagues to buy me alcohol when I'm in the US. Fun stuff. It was a good day and a good time. The best being my present. I got to see Bon Jovi live for 3 hours non-stop in London's Hyde Park. So, I have seen them live before but let tell you what makes this super special

1) 65000 people! Imagine, as opposed to John Lennon I would say, "Imagine there is a heaven".
2) 3 hours, 3 whole hours straight. I must say that man has stamina. Phew!
3) The company I was with. Some of my amazing labmates. The awesome German lady, Lysann, the funny Portuguese man, Joao and the crazy but once again amazing portuguese girl, Nair.They were the reason I went and I have to say it was the best decision I have made.
4) I lost my voice without a pathogen this time!! For a week my voice was gone, no pathogens involved. No regrets though!



Overall, cheers to sunshine, beer, great music, the sexiest man alive and screaming my bloody lungs out. 
(Photo courtesy: Lysann)

No comments:

Post a Comment