Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All things natural

Museums, as some may know I have thing for em. I went to the natural history museum this weekend and here are some pictures.
Yes, let us start off with some cellular plushies, there is a neuron, HINI, the kissing bug (blue).Dawwwww I know!

Talk about recycling, if you cant read that " rhino poo in a book" is what it says.

Speaking of biology, heres some more quirky pics from the biology section, cuz I am just that awesome. Thats right!

Yeah you all knew that but they way they put it is very cute...so...here it is, stuff of life.

This is cool, 8x real life size of a 8 month old baby, its was 2x my size. HUGE...poor uteri out there.

This in some way shape or form, justifies the way men behave? no?

This reminds me of something I might have seen in neuro unit in MDSC404, huh fun times err NOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment