Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tasks and more tasks


In the middle of all the fun, I have lost sight of things that need to be done! Sure travelling is amazing and finding out interesting is way more fun. But losing sight of things is just not an option. Here is a list of things I thought I would share:
1) Study for MCATs: le sigh... not again this time without books.
2) Select and register for courses: mm one more struggle, like every year I am optimistic but about 2 months in I will be frustrated. Peachy!
3) Apply for scholarships and such
4) Finish CMMB: man such as draag
5) Look at med and grad schools. Not gonna lie this is very exciting yet aggravating.

This is life as we know it, school work never ends.

Nonetheless, I am super excited to be here and doing things I have always wanted to do. Maybe someday it will pay off??

Cheers to hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment